Herbalokal: Coconut Oil Supplier – 11 Household Uses For Organic Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is one of the most-used oils on the market today… and not just at the dinner table. Once shunned by the medical community for it’s saturated fat content, coconut oil is making a comeback in the mainstream health community for skin care, hair care, body moisture and so much more around the house. These are just 11 healthy uses for coconut oil, but we’re pretty sure there’s more that this versatile oil can do! Save hundreds of dollars each year by dipping into your big jar of organic coconut oil. You can buy in bulk and decant the oil into smaller containers for each room in the house.
1. Hair conditioner. Use coconut oil on your entire scalp/head for deep conditioning, or just use on your ends, where it’s the hardest for the body’s natural oils to reach, and where the most breakage occurs. It’s also a great way to condition and moisturize beards.
2. Make-up remover. Don’t turn for harsh, store-bought products. Instead, go with coconut oil, which gently and safely removes all traces of make-up (and leaves your face feeling healthy and refreshed).
3. Coffee creamer/booster. Replace your routine cream and sugar with a spoonful of coconut oil. It sweetens just a tad, and adds a healthy energy boost that will keep you mentally and physically alert.
4. Bath oil: Soften your bath water and your skin, and enjoy the pleasant aroma with a bit of coconut oil in your bath water. You can also use coconut oil in place of shaving cream/lather.
5. Rash soother: Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial when it comes to rashes, bug bites and other skin irritations. It’ll reduce swelling and help take the edge off the itching.
6. For dog allergies and canine skin problems. From the inside out, coconut oil can help nourish the dry, irritated, or inflamed skin or coat. It won’t cure your dog of his allergies, but it does help reduce the itching. Just melt and pour over your dog’s dinner.
7. Constipation relief: Take a tablespoon of coconut oil every morning on an empty stomach to keep your digestive track running smoothly. It’ll also give you a nice, healthy boost of energy.
8. Nail and cuticle treatment. While there is a plethora of store-bought solutions for ragged cuticles and broken nails, they are typically over-priced and filled with weird, unpronounceable ingredients. Coconut oil is better. Rub a little into your cuticles and over/around your nails to help smooth out flaws and encourage healthy growth.
9. Diaper cream. With its antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral actions, plus its soothing and moisturizing benefits, coconut oil makes the ideal “DIY” diaper cream. Having coconut oil on the little bum area provides a barrier between the skin and that moist environment. Prevention is best before any rash begins. Use coconut oil regularly after each diaper change.
10. Wood polish. Most commercial wood polishes coat surfaces in a slick layer of synthetic chemicals, which makes the wood look all sleek and shiny… for a little while. Coconut oil, on the other hand, sinks into the wood and keeps it looking natural and healthy for the life of the furniture.
11. Moisturizing lotion. Coconut oil delivers a refreshing, healing, burst of moisture that penetrates your skin and works to truly heal it (not just soak in and dry up). It can feel oily at first, but give it a minute and it will dry beautifully. A little goes a long way.
Coconut Oil Supplier – 11 Household Uses For Organic Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil Manufacturer, Coconut Oil Supplier, Coconut Sugar Distributor, Coconut Sugar Producer, Coconut Sugar Supplier, Moringa Powder Manufacturer, Moringa Powder Supplier, Organic Coconut Sugar, VCO Supplier
Source: https://www.azurestandard.com/healthy-living/11-uses-for-coconut-oil/Tags: Coconut Oil Manufacturer, Coconut Oil Supplier, VCO Supplier
VW Corporate Theme By VWThemes